This recipe is useful for those who do not work the oven, and you want to make a sweetie, because the curd cake without baking is an exquisite treat. Cottage cheese is very useful for both children and adults. A large amount of calcium has a good effect on the strength of bones, so a similar dessert can be called a true panacea for many diseases. Try and you pamper yourself with such a delicious cake.
- 30 pieces of large cookies;
- 700 grams of cottage cheese;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 2 grams of vanillin;
- 150 grams of milk;
- 2 banana;
- 1 apple.
Curd cake without baking in just 30 minutes. Step-by-step recipe
- Cottage cheese, softened butter, sour cream, sugar and vanillin with a blender whip into a thick, homogeneous mass.
- Cut out the core of the apple, peel and cut into thin slices.
- A large cutting board is covered with food film so that another 10 cm remain free. Wash each cookie with warm milk and place it on the board with a rectangle of 5 to 3.
- Top with 1/3 of curd mass and put slices of apple.
- Then again a layer of cookies, and top also cover with a mass, put a banana cut into the center.
- Then, using a film, give the dessert the shape of a triangle, gently lifting the ends up. Put the cake overnight in a cool place.
- Release it from the film, spread the rest of the curd mass.
Delicious and hearty cake is ready! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! We also recommend you to try cottage cheese balls with chocolate and curd cake with poppy "Zebra".