I love everything new and interesting, and especially with regard to recipes. So yesterday I baked a cheese cake according to GOST for the arrival of people dear to me. Cottage cheese cake turned out to be famous - delicate, friable, airy, fragrant. All caressing epithets can be used, describing the taste of the curd cake. In the original recipe raisins were not, but I added. You can experiment and add nuts, dried fruits, candied fruits. I think it will not be less tasty.
- flour - 290 grams;
- medium curd cheese - 260 grams;
- 3 small eggs;
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar;
- butter - 55 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- soda - 2 grams;
- raisin to taste;
- powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Curd cake with raisins according to GOST. Step-by-step recipe
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve. Do this necessarily, otherwise the cake will not turn out to be airy and gentle.
- Raisins pour hot water and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking powder and soda.
- Also whisk together vanilla sugar with softened butter and plain sugar. It is enough to whip one minute.
- To beaten up butter, add crushed cottage cheese and whisk another couple of minutes at medium speed.
- Add three eggs (not directly from the refrigerator, but let them lie down for a little at room temperature). And continue to beat with a mixer until the mass is completely homogeneous.
- Slowly add flour (mixed with soda and baking powder) and knead the dough. Do not forget to add raisins.
- Form a size of 30 by 10 cm, cover with baking paper, lay out the dough, neatly distributing it on the whole form.
- Heat the oven to 170 ° C and bake the cake for 55 minutes.
- Do not rush to get the cake from the mold, let it cool down a little: 15 minutes will be enough.
- When the cupcake has completely cooled, sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Delicious curd cake ready. Serve it with milk or cocoa, or you can: just call your family and have a warm tea with a homemade cake. It is delicious!
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!