Cupcake with dried fruits and nuts is very easy to prepare. It will be appreciated by all: both children and adults. And it is important that the cupcake turns out to be very useful, there is not much flour in it - just to keep the dried fruits together. Not a cupcake, but a real storehouse of vitamins! Do not try it just impossible! This recipe is Christmas: English families prepare it every year by a long tradition. But why not pamper yourself today?
- a mixture of dried fruits and nuts (any, it can be dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs, fizalis, walnuts, almonds) - 400 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 6 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 6 tablespoons;
- a teaspoon of baking powder.
Step-by-step recipe for cake with dried fruits and nuts
- Dry fruits, wash, dry, spread them on a towel.
- Mix with prepared nuts.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Mix the beaten eggs with dried fruits, nuts, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Bake the cake in a silicone or non-stick cookware at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 25-30 minutes. Until a ruddy crust appears.
A delicious cupcake should cool before serving. Fast, useful, affordable! Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious!
And next time we will prepare a cake "Casket with gems" or a delicate cake with candied fruits.