The cottage cheese-lemon cupcake was taught to bake me by my grandmother. The cake turns out very tasty and airy. And the lemon flavor gives it special unique notes. The recipe is very light, it is prepared quite quickly and simply.
- Oil - 1 tablespoon;
- Sugar - 200 grams;
- Cottage cheese - 360 grams;
- Eggs - 4 pieces;
- Lemon - 1 piece;
- Flour - 320 grams;
- Soda - 1.5 teaspoons
Lemon cottage cheese cake. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, we need a deep plate, pour 3/4 cups of sugar into it, and put the oil in.
- All mixed.
- Then add cottage cheese, and again carefully mix.
- Lemon must be cut into slices, as it will be easier for you to remove all the bones, and rub with a blender in puree.
- Пюре из лимона добавляем к творожной массе. All mixed.
- In a separate plate pour the remaining sugar, and add to it four eggs.
- Mix everything well with a mixer, or whisk, and add to the curd mass.
- There we also pour out soda. Stir, and leave for a while, so that the soda starts to interact well with the lemon.
- After that we pour out the flour, and mix it.
- Form for baking grease with butter and spread our dough.
- Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees 40 minutes.
What can be better than a cup of tea in a family circle with a lovely lemon-cake. Prepare all the tastiest and best together with the team "Very tasty".