Most housewives are eagerly awaiting the feast of the Holy Resurrection to prepare a cake for Easter cake. I want to share with you a secret about how to bake a light and delicate curd cake. A few years ago I watched a video with this recipe, and decided to cook it. My friends were delighted when they savored the sacred dessert. So, to the point.
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- 350 grams of sugar;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- a bag of vanillin - 2 grams;
- a teaspoonful of soda;
- 1 spoonful of vinegar;
- 1-2 cups of flour;
For the filling you can use not only raisins, but also candied fruits and nuts.
Curd cake for Easter. Step-by-step recipe
Prepare a delicious curd cake - the dream of any woman: especially on the eve of a great holiday. Many do not get pastries, because some mistakes are allowed. Now I will describe in detail the recipe for curd cakes, following which you will have the perfect Easter dessert.
- We take the eggs and break them into a bowl. We take out the mixer and begin to beat the mixture for about 3 minutes, until a thick foam forms. By the way, we will need to work with a mixer during the entire cooking period.
- Add sugar. At the same time the mixer should work constantly, and the sugar should be poured gradually. Beat until dissolved.
- Take the butter, melt it in the oven, or in the microwave. The liquid should not be hot: otherwise the eggs can curl up. Pour the mixture into the whipped mass. Mixer mixes the ingredients: the process should last no less than 3 minutes.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix it thoroughly with the dough. You can take any milk, with any indicator of fat. Note: if the cottage cheese with a noticeable sourness, then add more sugar. But do not overdo it, otherwise the dough will not be baked.
- After the cottage cheese has been cut to a homogeneous mass, we pour the third part of the flour into the dough. Mix all the ingredients.
- Then we pour the mixture into a larger container.
- Gasime soda vinegar in a separate bowl, then pour into the dough and mix very well with a mixer.
- Add vanillin in a small amount: about the tip of the knife. Add vanilla sugar or emulsion to this dough, I do not recommend, because the taste can turn out different.
- We take the remains of flour and begin to add to the dough. Here it is important to consider that in the recipe for curd cakes, 1 or 2 cups of flour is indicated. The amount of flour will depend on the fat content of the cottage cheese. In general, we poured into the eye, in this way, to get a thick, homogeneous mass: a little thicker sour cream.
- Добавляем raisins. Как я уже говорила, можно добавлять еще цукаты и орешки. Взбиваем все миксером.
- We take the form: a container of any material is suitable here. It is better to choose dishes with a special center for the curd cake or small size.
- We lubricate it with oil (I always process molds with ordinary vegetable oil). Spread the dough and leave the table for about five minutes, so that it is a little inhaled.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, then move the regulator to 160, and put the cupcake on for 40 minutes. Note that each oven bakes differently, so it's best to watch the batter and check it with a toothpick. On readiness, we get.
So our cottage cheese cake without yeast is ready. You can decorate it with sugar powder, bise and or Easter powder. On the site "I love to cook" we made for you a selection of recipes for the Easter holiday.