On the eve of such a colorful and bright holiday - Valentine's Day, everyone does not have the will to enter a fairy tale. And even if you are already married or married for a long time, and maybe you are looking for a second half, be sure to bake an unusual cookie - Valentinki! Give funny pechenyushki to your friends, relatives and friends. After all, this Valentine will please everyone, and it's not difficult to cook it. Let's try to make an edible heart with our own hands!
- flour - 2 cups;
- sugar - 70 grams;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- one egg;
- yogurt - 100 grams;
- 60 grams of butter;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons.
- powdered sugar;
- red food color;
Cookies "Valentinki". Step-by-step recipe
- Sugar rub with egg, there add vanilla sugar and honey. Stir.
- Pour in the yogurt, if desired, you can replace it with sour cream, do not forget about a pinch of salt.
- Add butter to the dough slightly softened, mix, add baking powder. And only then slowly introduce flour. Knead a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Let the dough stand for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After this time, roll the dough into a thin layer and cut out the hearts using molds.
- Cover the parchment with parchment, put the resulting cookies - hearts.
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C and bake the hearts for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze: add a little water to the powdered sugar and stir for several minutes. In order to give the glaze a red color, add food coloring.
- Lubricate the cookies with the resulting glaze, decorate the top with pastry ornaments.
- If you have boiled condensed milk or jam, you can fasten two sweet valentines to each other. It will be even more delicious.
We got such delicious cookies "Valentinki". Glad your relatives, friends and family with this dessert. They will be very pleased.
And the team "Very tasty" wishes everyone to love and be loved. Be happy and have a pleasant appetite! Glad your loved ones in this wonderful holiday with a heart-cookie or a chocolate heart!