Once in my nearest store brought an unusual cookie "Coconut". It was made of coconut chips, and so fell in love with my family that I decided to learn how to cook just such a cookie, but all the recipes were absolutely not what they needed. For a long time I had to experiment with the composition, but still I was lucky to find these ideal proportions. I hasten to share with you my favorite recipe for coconut biscuits.
- coconut chips - 300 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon.
Cookies "Coconut". Step-by-step recipe
- We take a bowl and mix all our ingredients, coconut shavings, sugar and vanilla.
- Then add the eggs.
- Stir with a spoon, you can use a mixer.
- The dough that we got, put it in a saucepan and heat up to 40 degrees on the stove. Stir.
- Dough should not boil in any way.
- Beat the dough with a blender or mixer for 3 minutes.
- We send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- On the baking sheet lay the parchment and grease with butter.
- Oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- We take out the dough from the refrigerator and form our cookies. We give them a form.
- We send the cookies to the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the crust is brown.
Cookies "Coconut" can be decorated or eat immediately after they have been in the oven. Fly away very quickly, as well as prepare, so it's better to cook 2 portions at once, or even three, if you want to leave for the morning to tea. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make cookies "New Year's cones" and sugar cookies on beer.