We all know how babies love condensed milk. Not only in cakes, but also with pancakes and fritters. I have my own, a special recipe for condensed milk, which you can safely give to the kids and do not worry. Today, along with "Very tasty", I will share this recipe for home-made condensed milk with you, dear readers.
- sugar - 200 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- butter - 20 grams.
Condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- Take the pan, the best aluminum. Pour into it 200 milliliters of milk. For home-made condensed milk, I always take only homemade milk.
- Add 200 grams of sugar and 20 grams of butter to the milk, mix everything thoroughly and put it on the fire.
- Continuously stirring on a slow fire bring to a boil.
- When our future condensed milk begins to boil, increase the fire to medium and cook for 10 minutes stirring.
- After 10 minutes, remove the condensed milk from the fire. Do not be afraid of its consistency, it looks really liquid.
- We let it cool and put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- As soon as the condensed milk cools, it thickens.
And now our home-made condensed milk is ready for a quick recipe, you can try it! Condensed milk is very delicious, tender and viscous, you and your kids will love it. We, together with "Very tasty", wish you a pleasant appetite! And we recommend using recipes for cooking home-made kozinak and chocolate sausage.