Chorros conquered hearts and stomachs not only of Spaniards and tourists who visited solar Spain, but also all who have ever tried this dessert. It is prepared from a minimum of ingredients - water and flour, and the dough is made custard. Fry churros in a lot of vegetable oil, so it turns crunchy outside and soft inside. A distant home recipe for churros resembles our brushwood or donuts. Traditionally it is served with hot chocolate, which is dipped in this pastry. For us it is more customary to sprinkle ready churros with powdered sugar. When step-by-step cooking churros with a photo you can not do without a pastry syringe. A confectionery envelope may not cope with a dense brew test. Dough from a syringe is planted in the form of rings or lasso - it is in this form that churros are served in Spain.
Ingredients for the preparation of Spanish donuts churros
|Lemon Zest||1 PC|
|Vegetable oil||200 g|
Step-by-step preparation of Spanish donuts churros with a photo
- Поставьте на огонь закипать 1 item воды. Чтобы придать чуррос немного цитрусового аромата и вкуса, можно заварить цедру лимона или апельсина, для этого, бросьте несколько кусочков в воду, а когда она закипит, уберите их оттуда.
- Add salt to the water.
- In the sifted flour pour gradually hot water and knead the dough.
- The dough should be dense and stick out from the walls.
- Fill the syringe with a brewed dough, use an asterisk to attach the nozzle.
- Lay out on the oiled parchment for yourself a piece of dough, ringlets, curlicues or sticks.
- In a small sauté pan pour the vegetable oil in height somewhere in two fingers, bring to a boil and drop the first batch of churros.
- During cooking, turn the churros so that it is fried from all sides. He should get a beautiful golden shade.
- Remove the ready-made churros from the muffin and put them first on the napkins, and then on the dish. If desired, sprinkle churros with powdered sugar.
Churros is served hot with hot chocolate or other sweet sauce. Bon Appetit!