Tart - it's very easy to cook an open cake based on shortcake. But, imagine, if this cake is completely, through, impregnated with dark chocolate! A very simple recipe that will break the hearts of all sweet tooth!
- dark chocolate - 450 grams;
- butter - 250 grams;
- cream (high fat content) - 600 milliliters;
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- milk - 3 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 150 grams;
- cocoa - 4 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 50 grams;
- salt - to taste.
Chocolate tart. Step-by-step recipe
- 100 gr of butter, grind and mix with sugar and milk, sprinkle a little (one pinch will be enough). Mix the flour with cocoa and gradually mix the dough until a uniform mass is formed.
- The finished dough is cooled in the freezer for 15 minutes. Further, the chilled dough is rolled and placed in a baking dish, be sure to form the sides. To make the view more accurate, the edges of the sides (top) can be trimmed with a knife.
- Set the cake in the oven for 15 minutes (180 C).
- While the cake is baked, proceed to the preparation of the filling. Mix 100 grams of butter with chopped chocolate (300 grams). Bring the cream (500 grams) to a boil and also add to the chocolate. Stir the mixture until a nice smooth consistency is obtained.
- Separately whip 4 protein and 2 yolks. Add them to the rest of the mixture, neatly and slowly.
- Chocolate mixture pour into a tart and bake at a temperature of 180 C for 25 minutes. The finished tart must cool and stand for 2 hours.
- The final stage is the preparation of the glaze. Melt 150 grams of chocolate and 10 grams of butter. Cream bring to a near boil and pour into the chocolate. Fill the frosted tart with frosting and leave it infused for another 1 hour.
Combine this miracle dessert with delicious drinks, for example hot black tea. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the envelopes with chocolate cream and chocolate muffins.