When I saw the recipe of a chocolate roll without baking on the Internet, I immediately wanted to make it. The cooking process did not take me much time, and the result was pleasantly surprised and pleased: very tasty, unusual and. of course, the original chocolate roll of cookies. Delicacy was like absolutely everything.
- ground biscuits - 380 grams;
- cocoa - 50 grams;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- butter - 130 grams;
- milk - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 5 tablespoons;
- cream - 200 milliliters;
- rum extract - 1 ampoule;
- raisins - 50 grams;
- mascarpone - 250 grams.
Chocolate roll. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, we need to melt the butter, and grind the biscuits into small crumbs (it's best to grind in a combine, since it will not work with a rolling pin).
- The finished crushed cookies are poured into a bowl, add cocoa and 30 grams of sugar to it, mix everything.
- Next, add still melted butter, milk and a few spoons of water to make the dough bound. And again we mix.
- The resulting dough is sent to the refrigerator for cooling.
- At this time, we begin to prepare the cream: we combine mascarpone with cream, add sugar and aromatize rum extract. Whisk everything to the state of thick cream (cream: the fatter, the better).
Roma extract can be substituted for liquor, balsam, whiskey or rum.
- In the finished cream, add the raisins, stir and send to the refrigerator. Then we take out the cooled dough, lay it on parchment and roll it out to a rectangular shape.
- Now distribute the cream throughout the dough and, using parchment, roll into a roll. Then we send it to the refrigerator: approximately, for 30 minutes. After full preparation, the roll can be decorated: for example, sprinkle with cocoa powder and any that you have available.
We cut the finished roll into small portions and serve it on the table. Keep it in the refrigerator. The preparation of such a chocolate roll is a good option for those who do not like to bother with baking. You can experiment with the filling, the test - selecting the ingredients to your taste.
Now it remains to make tea and call to the table of relatives. Stay with "I love cooking": we always tasty and appetizing. Traditionally, I wish you a pleasant appetite!