Chocolate cake without flour - surprised? So, when I first learned about this recipe, I was amazed that it was cooked on starch. But this is all its flavor - a delicate, light, really chocolate cake, the most delicious in the world!
I heard the old name of this chocolate biscuit - "Finnish", its recipe is far from a novelty. But even to this day such a cake has a great success on the festive table, especially he will become fond of those who like chocolate and coffee. Prepare it is simple: let's try?
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- potato starch - 130 grams;
- cocoa powder - 40 grams;
- baking powder - 5 grams.
Such proportions are indicated for baking biscuit with starch in the form of a diameter of 24 centimeters.
- strong sweet coffee - 100 milliliters.
- cream 35% fat - 250 milliliters;
- strong coffee - 150 milliliters;
- powdered sugar - 30 grams;
- gelatin - 7 grams.
To decorate the cake, you will need:
- cream 35% - 200 milliliters;
- chocolate grated and coffee beans.
Cake without flour. Step-by-step recipe
- First, prepare a delicious chocolate biscuit: mix the starch with baking powder and cocoa powder. For the splendor of a biscuit, it is better to sift all the loose material when you mix it.
- The sections of gelatin pearls.
- Separately whisk the squirrels until soft peaks, then start slowly adding sugar (take 2-3 tablespoons of the total weight). Sugar is added gradually, without stopping to whip.
- Separately whisk the yolks, also gradually adding the remaining sugar. Yolks must whiten and increase in volume: only then stop whipping.
- Gently mix the proteins with the yolks with a wooden spatula. Gradually add the mixture of potato starch and also interfere with one-way traffic.
- In a split baking dish, pour out the dough, evenly distribute it over the entire surface. And you can gently straighten the top with a shovel. The bottom of the form is pre-covered with parchment.
- Bake a biscuit at 180 ° C for about 40-45 minutes. Check the readiness with a wooden stick.
- Allow the biscuit to cool in the form, and then remove.
- Continue working with the chocolate biscuit for the cake no earlier than three to four hours after baking.
- To impregnate the biscuit, use strong sweet coffee. Custard it will be coffee or soluble - only at your discretion. Also adjust the amount of sugar to your liking.
- Prepare the cream: for this, add gelatin to cold coffee, leave for a while to swell. Then, heat the coffee with gelatin, but do not bring it to a boil. We need to gelatin completely dissolved. Coffee with gelatin strain through a sieve, allow to cool.
- Very cold and fatty cream whip with a mixer with powdered sugar.
- In the whipped cream, stir the coffee solution: use a mixer for this at a low speed. Do not beat the cream, so that they remain lush and airy.
- To make the cream go to bed, send it to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- We start to collect the cake: every cake impregnate with sweet coffee, then spread the cream, and on top of the cake.
- Cake clean for a couple of hours in the fridge for impregnation.
- Ready cake is decorated with whipped cream, gently distributing them around the edges. From above you can sprinkle with grated chocolate and coffee beans.
I want to note that such a wonderful biscuit on starch can be used as a basis for any cake with a variety of impregnation and cream.
Well, this recipe of Finnish cake has already gone down in history. I want you to become a frequent visitor in your house. For those who like chocolate delicacies, we recommend you try chocolate cake according to GOST and delicious chocolate mannik.
Prepare delicious recipes with "Very tasty". And to facilitate your work, you can see the video recipe for making cake: