Chocolate pie on yogurt is the perfect dessert, which will please all sweet tooth. Most people simply can not live without sweets. Every day they are very expensive to buy, but independently bake a cake for tea - that's it! This is economical, and will not take long. Chocolate cake can be baked in a multivarquet, but we with "I love to cook" offer a traditional recipe: in the oven.
Ingredients on the shape of 26 cm:
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter or cream margarine - 100 grams;
- 0.5 cups of sugar (can be more);
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- kefir (any fat content) - 1 glass;
- 0.5 teaspoon of soda (be sure to extinguish with vinegar);
- a pinch of salt;
- flour - 1.5 cups.
Chocolate cake on kefir. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, it is necessary to combine eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar and mix it up with a mixer until the grains are completely dissolved.
- After that, melt the margarine / oil and pour into the eggs. Add salt and mix.
- In the liquid, add cocoa, soda with vinegar, kefir and whisk thoroughly.
- Next, prepare the batter on kefir for pie, gradually adding flour.
- The dough is beaten until the lumps disappear completely and put in the oven for 40 minutes.
In order to find out if a dish is ready, it is enough to pierce the cake with a knife. If it turns out to be clean (without a test), then it's time to get it. If desired, you can add cherries to the dough, then the cake will turn out even more tender and fragrant. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Next time we'll make you a mead on kefir or a cherry pie.