A cake of rich chocolate color and taste, bears the same name - chocolate brownie. Easy to prepare dessert, which came to us from American cuisine. To the recipe of the classic brownie you can add juicy sweet and sour berries or crispy candied fruit: from this the taste of the pie will only improve. We take food and begin to cook.
- black chocolate - 200 grams;
- butter -100 grams;
- cocoa powder - 20 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- flour - 100 grams;
- cherries frozen or canned - 300 grams.
Chocolate brownie with cherries. Step-by-step recipe
- Take the tile of black chocolate, which contains a large amount of cocoa, break it into cubes and mix it in a rather deep bowl with butter. We send it to the water bath.
- Council. Chocolate should not be brought to a boil.
- Three eggs are mixed with whisk sugar.
- Eggs are added to the melted chocolate and a smooth, silky liquid is obtained.
- Sift through the sieve flour together with cocoa powder. Add them to the liquid ingredients.
- For the preparation of chocolate brownies with cherries, you can use both fresh berries, and frozen, and canned.
- I use frozen cherries: they need to be thawed, take out bones, drain excess moisture.
- Add the berries to our chocolate brownie test. All mixed.
- Form for baking or baking sheet grease with oil or margarine.
- Put the dough on the baking sheet, level the edges with a silicone spatula.
- We send our cake to the oven, preheating to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake until ready: about half an hour.
- Baked chocolate brownies with cherries should cool in shape. Ready-made cake is cut into small portions and served with a vanilla or cream ice cream.
- An excellent addition to brownies can be citrus fruits, cooked independently. They can not only add to the dough, but also decorate the top of the chocolate brownie. It will be very beautiful and original.
- In order to prepare citrus fruit candied by yourself, you need to collect the skins of two oranges and cut into long, the same length and width of the strip, and soak in cold water. Water is changed every 4-5 hours, so that the bitterness from the pelts came out. Then with a knife or spoon we clean out a white layer of orange peel, leaving only an orange crust - up to two millimeters thick.
- Each strip is twisted into a small "snail" and pierced with a toothpick or needle and thread to make "beads" of orange peel.
- Fill such beads with syrup from a glass of water, two-thirds of a glass of sugar and a teaspoon of lemon juice (or replace with citric acid - at the tip of the knife). And boil on a very slow fire for about half an hour. When the syrup thickens, you can set aside our candied fruits until completely cooled.
- Ready-made spiral we remove from the thread: after digestion they continue to hold the form and look simply amazing.
- In this way we prepare soft candied fruits, which are easy to chew. If you need dry, solid orange candied fruit, you need to take less water and boil it until it is fully sugared.
- Ready candied fruits can be added to the brownie dough and oven as usual.
A fine, soft, chocolate cake with cherry or orange flavor can be served with tea or coffee. You can impregnate it with alcohol and it will get a light tart flavor that will only accentuate the chocolate accent of this wonderful American pie. Prepare with our site "I love to cook": and you all dishes will be the pinnacle of culinary skills.