At the moment there are many recipes for cherry pies, but I suggest you try a completely new dish called "Cherry Snail". This cake turns out to be original in appearance and very tasty. Together with "I love to cook" you right now learn how to bake the best dessert with cherries that you have ever tried!
- oil - 200 grams;
- flour - 500 grams;
- kefir - 300 milliliters;
- baking powder - 5 grams;
- Vanilla - 1 packet;
- salt - 5 grams.
- canned cherries - 400 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams.
Cherry snail. Step-by-step recipe
- Wheat flour mixed with salt, baking powder and butter, rubbed with a knife.
- Pour kefir, knead the dough with your hands. It should be soft.
- Roll out about 3 millimeters thick, cut into rectangles 10 centimeters wide, in length they should be about 25 centimeters.
- In the middle of each rectangle we spread the cherry and sprinkle it abundantly with sugar.
- Protopat in a tube.
- Put the tubes in a spiral form into the mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven for up to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Get out of the oven, if desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve to the table!
Cherry snail will like you and your family very much for its flawless taste! Prepare and see for yourself! But carefully, there is one downside - you will be followed and asked to bake such a pie again! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to prepare the muffins with cherries and brownies with cherry and curd filling.