Cherry marmalade on a piece of bun with tea - incredibly tasty, appetizing and quite nutritious. And what tasty pies are obtained with cherry marmalade. And how pleasant it is to eat his spoon directly from a jar. I love the home cherry marmalade and share the recipe for its preparation with you.
- Cherry puree - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 400 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for cherry marmalade
- Cherries without peduncles should be washed with cold water, dried, bones removed over the basin, in which marmalade will be brewed, and berries should be placed there. Prepared cherries cook on high heat with continuous stirring until thickened and reduce the original volume by a third.
- Add sugar and marshmallow until done.
- Hot marmalade should be placed in clean dry jars and allowed to cool.
- When a crust is formed, put a piece of parchment paper and close the lid.
- Keep marmalade in a cool place.
The use of cherry marmalade contributes to the normal functioning of the heart, normalizes blood pressure, increases immunity and gives a joyful mood.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!