For cooking cheesecake "Rafaello" with condensed milk without baking I want to invite men to the plate (yes, the beautiful half of humanity will not be offended by me). Ahead of Valentine's Day and your beloved is waiting for a declaration of love. Remember, there was an advertisement: "Instead of a thousand - Rafaello"? A delicate, light, gentle delicacy, created by own hands, will replace a million words. I think you can easily cook at home cheesecake without baking with mascarpone cream and decorate it with chocolates "Rafaello" made of white chocolate.
- 180 grams of white chocolate;
- 200 grams of condensed milk;
- 35 grams of butter;
- 15 grams of waffles without filling;
- 70 grams of almonds.
- 180 grams of white chocolate;
- 200 grams of cream fat content of 33-35%;
- 80-100 grams of fine coconut shavings;
- 500 grams of mascarpone;
- 70 grams of powdered sugar;
- pinch of vanillin.
- 200 grams of chocolate mass;
- 12 pieces of almonds;
- 20 grams of coconut chips.
- 20-30 grams of coconut chips.
Cheesecake with condensed milk without baking "Raffaello". Step-by-step recipe
- We prepare the basis for cheesecake. On the dish, set the bead from the split shape in the form of a heart. We lay it from the inside with acetate film (you can use paper for baking with silicone or Teflon coating).
- Finely chopped peeled and fried almonds (for almonds to be easily cleaned, they must be poured hot water, cover and leave for 15 minutes, then drain the boiling water and separate the shell). Tip: for a more uniform roasting, it is better to use a preheated oven to 150 degrees, where to put the nuts for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, crush wafers (hands) and coconut shavings (in a blender).
- Chopped white chocolate is combined with condensed milk and put on a steam bath. Melt, stirring, remove from the plate. Add the butter and mix thoroughly. Separate half of the received mass.
- In one part we add prepared almonds and wafers. Stir and accurately distribute the mold on the bottom. We put it in the refrigerator.
- The second part of the chocolate mass (cooled down) is covered with a film and put into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cooking cheese cream. The chopped white chocolate is poured into the boiled cream, mixed until the chocolate dissolves and we add crushed coconut shavings. Mix well and shipped to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- We combine the cooled mascarpone with sugar powder, a pinch of vanillin. Thoroughly mix.
- Add the mascarpone to the cooled chocolate mass, which was prepared for the cheese cream, and stir again.
- We distribute the resulting cream to a cooled base. We spread it and put it in the refrigerator for 7-8 hours.
- We make sweets. Chocolate mass with condensed milk (steps 4 and 6), divide into 12 parts. We form from each sphere, with the refined and fried whole almonds inside. We roll in coconut shavings. We put it into the dishes and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes. Tip: you can use ready-made "Raffaello" sweets, only then chocolate, condensed milk and butter for the base should be halved.
- From the finished base, remove the ring from the mold, acetate film. Sprinkle the sides of the cheesecake with coconut chips with a spatula. We decorate the perimeter with sweets.
- To cut the finished cheesecake into small portions, do the following: with a knife, heated in hot water, and then dried, cut off. We conduct a warm knife under the base. We shift the cut piece to a saucer.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! We also recommend you to try a simple and economical variant of making Raffaello sweets and a selection of 3 unusual recipes for preparing these sweets!
Cheesecake without baking "Raffaello" video recipe It remains only beautiful to cover the festive table for two and call the other half. I think that without a reward in the form of a loving look for a deliciously cooked creamy cheesecake, you will not stay. Try to please your loved ones not only once a year. Attention is always pleasant and will be appreciated. The portal "Very tasty" believes that men will still use our recipes, and not just on holidays.