Cheesecake with condensed milk (without baking) is very delicious and delicate. Trying to cook this dish once, you will forever fall in love with it! A wonderful treat for sweeties and lovers of delicious. Simple and affordable!
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- cookies - 400 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- condensed milk - 1 pot;
- gelatin - 12 grams;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- water - 1 part glass.
Cheesecake with condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- First, grind the cookies.
- Melt the oil over low heat. When it cools down, pour into the biscuits, mix well.
- Ready to put the dough into a mold and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a deep dish pour condensed milk, sour cream and cottage cheese. Mix everything with a mixer. Sour cream is best for 20%.
- Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 15 minutes.
- After our gelatin has swelled, put it on a water bath. Constantly interfere with complete dissolution.
- In sour cream with condensed milk, gently pour gelatin.
- We take the cake from the refrigerator and pour out our sour cream mixture.
- From above, level with a spatula and put it into the refrigerator for the night.
- Ready cake can be decorated with a berry.
Cheesecake with condensed milk (without baking) is a wonderful treat to decorate any holiday table. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the cheesecake with a layer of chocolate and a delicious banana cheesecake.