Today I want to share a simple recipe for a charming strawberry roll, which is necessarily baked during the ripening season of strawberries. I also specifically freeze strawberries to be able to cook this delicious roll in the cold season, when I so want to recall the taste of summer. Homemade strawberry roll turns so tender that it can be eaten by the lips - it just melts in the mouth. A combination of aromatic strawberry jam and cream cream is beyond praise. I recommend to cook: it is very tasty!
- wheat flour - 64 grams;
- baking powder - one teaspoon;
- salt - a small pinch;
- eggs of chicken - three pieces;
- sugar sand - one hundred grams;
- Vanillin - on the tip of the knife;
- vegetable sunflower oil - 19 grams.
For strawberry jam:
- Strawberry (frozen or fresh) - 200 grams;
- sugar sand - 34 grams;
- water - 10 milliliters.
- cream cheese - 164 grams;
- Cream fat content of 33% - 160 grams;
- powdered sugar - 40 grams;
- Vanillin - on the tip of the knife.
A charming strawberry roll. Step-by-step recipe
- Preparation of a delicious strawberry roll begins with the preparation of strawberry jam for him.
- In the stew-pan we send strawberries, sugar sand, water and put on fire. Cook for 30 minutes with periodic stirring, until you get a thick jam. Then remove the sauté pan from the fire and let the jam cool completely.
- In the meantime, we will prepare a biscuit for a home-made roll.
- In a deep bowl, break the eggs, add sugar and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the vegetable oil and continue to whisk.
- In a bowl with egg mixture we sift through the sieve all the other dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, vanillin).
- Mix with a mixer until a homogeneous liquid test is obtained.
- A tray (rectangular shape) is covered with parchment and poured into it a dough.
- Evenly distribute the dough on the bottom of the mold.
- We send the biscuit to bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 10-15 minutes. The exact baking time depends on the technical characteristics of your oven. Therefore, after 10 minutes, check the biscuit for availability with a dry stick.
- Now we will prepare the cream for strawberry roll.
- Cream poured into a bowl of a mixer and beat until thick.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with sugar powder and vanillin.
- Then add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and mix well with the spatula.
- The table is covered with a kitchen towel. Slightly sprinkle a towel with powdered sugar.
- Turn the baking tray with the biscuit upside down on the powdered sugar. We remove parchment paper.
- And, while the biscuit is hot, we turn it into a roll.
- We wrap the roll in a towel and in this form let it cool completely.
- Cold rolled roulette is unfolded.
- Evenly distribute the strawberry jam on the entire surface of the biscuit.
- Then, on top of the jam, carefully distribute the layer of cream.
- Turn the roll again. We wrap it with a towel and send it to the refrigerator to freeze the cream (at least one hour).
- We take the roll with strawberries from the refrigerator and sprinkle it with sugar powder.
Strawberry roll is cut into portions and served to the table. This is an excellent addition to flavored coffee or tea. Such a roll will be an ornament of any festive table. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite. Cook with love!