If you love cheesecakes or just cottage cheese in all its manifestations, I suggest adding it to your favorite apple pie and preparing a charlotte together with "I Love to Cook" in a new way. Charlotte with cottage cheese is a very delicate dough and an unrivaled taste that will surprise you and your family.
- flour - 70 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla - 1/2 pack;
- apples - 3 pieces;
- cottage cheese is low-fat - 300 grams;
- baking powder - 1/2 pack.
Charlotte with cottage cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix egg whites with sugar, pour our flour and baking powder into the mass and continue whipping. Next, add the cottage cheese and whisk until the lumps are gone.
- Peel the apples and chop them into a dough. Mix.
- Form the baking sheet with parchment and grease with butter.
- Pour the dough into a mold.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- In the dough, if desired, you can add grated lemon zest, then the charlotte will gain an incredible lemon flavor.
Charlotte with cottage cheese is a very mouth-watering cake that will not only fit on a weekday. You can invite guests and treat them with an unusual, satisfying and tasty pie. Everyone will be surprised and will ask for a recipe for your updated charlotte! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And recommends trying to prepare a delicate apple charlotte with a golden crust and charlotte in a hurry.