As I wanted something for coffee, and I was too lazy to go shopping, I decided to cook a charlotte in a hurry. I got excellent pastry, which was not inferior in taste to taste, even tastier. And besides, the recipe requires a minimum of costs.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- soda - a third of a teaspoon;
- flour - 1 glass;
Charlotte in a hurry. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs beat up with sugar.
- Add soda vinegar slaked.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Cut the apples into squares and combine with the dough.
- Pour into the mold, it is better to cover it with parchment or oil it.
- Bake until cooked.
- Those who love very sweet pastries can add more sugar.
For me, this is the perfect recipe. To cook a charlotte in a hurry is a pleasure, but there is even greater pleasure. The recipe is designed for readers to "love cooking". We also recommend preparing a tender apple pie with a golden crust and a charlotte with cottage cheese.