Recently, on a visit, on a child's birthday, I happened to try amazingly delicious sweets, from prunes in chocolate and with walnuts. The taste of them is simply amazing. In addition, they are completely harmless for children, I will even say more, they are also useful, because they are prepared from natural ingredients!
- Prunes - 150 grams;
- Dried - 50 grams;
- Walnuts - 70 grams;
- Honey - 2 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- Dark chocolate is 100 grams.
Candy prunes in chocolate. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, to prepare our sweets, prunes and dried apricots need to be washed well and poured with warm water for 20 minutes.
- Then drain the water and dry our dried fruits with a paper towel.
- Dried fruits are twisted through a meat grinder.
- We also send half of the walnuts.
- Grind the remaining nuts with a knife.
- Chocolate should be melt in a water bath on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Twist the dried fruits into a deep plate, we also add nuts, honey, and lemon juice. Honey I use a certain kind of barberry. If you do not have such honey then it's okay. You can use the honey that you have in stock ..
- From the received forcemeat we form balls, and we lower it neatly into the melted chocolate.
- Ready-made sweets are sent to freeze in the refrigerator.
- Have a nice tea!
- If desired, you can add not only walnuts to these sweets, but also any others to your taste.
It is best to store the candy in the fridge, and get it before serving. Cook together with "Very tasty"