I suggest you cook together with "I love to cook" a very simple goodness - a cake with apples. The recipe for a cupcake from whiskey will suit even novice cooks, who want to cook something delicious for their relatives for the holidays or for a special occasion.
With the ingredients of the problems will not arise especially, and whiskey can be replaced with any alcohol-containing drink or other liquid for impregnating candied fruits (then it will be possible to enjoy the cupcake safely and to children).
- 240 grams of butter;
- 240 grams of sugar;
- 220 grams of flour + baking powder;
- 4 eggs;
- candied fruits (I took 150 grams of dark raisins + 100 grams of light + 200 grams of pineapple);
- whiskey for candied fruits;
- mixture of spices for baking (I just took cinnamon).
Cupcake with whiskey. Step-by-step recipe
- For the night we pour the candied whiskey. My whiskey has completely covered them, and in the morning, 20 ml is left of it.
- Preheat the oven for 150 degrees (I have a 155 minimum)
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- We add candied fruits.
- We mix again.
- We put the cake in the oven for about 2 hours. We check the readiness of the skewers (should come out dry).
Voila, you are a genius of cooking!
When I first cooked this recipe, I honestly doubted it, but everything turned out very tasty. And such a cupcake can stand quite a long time, because soaked candied fruits will not let it dry out. But I assure you that he will not stay long. Homemade appreciated the cupcake from whiskey to its true worth, and literally an hour later there was not a single piece left.
After the successful preparation of this recipe, you will cease to doubt your culinary talents and want to please your loved ones in the future. And be sure to try cupcakes with raisins and muffins with apples.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!