With this cake I always surprise and amuse my guests and relatives, it's so original in the cut that it's hard to believe that cooked at home is a cake. A rotten stump. Let me tell you how to prepare it, and you are sure to spoil yourself with your loved ones and relatives for the holidays.
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- sugar - 2/3 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;
- soda (slaked with vinegar) - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- flour - 3 cups.
- sour cream - 750 milliliters;
- sugar - 1-1.5 cups.
- dried apricots and raisins - 150 grams each;
- Nuts and prunes - 100 grams each.
Cake "Trumpet stump". Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the filling: dried fruits in steam, then individually pass through the meat grinder nuts, prunes, dried apricots and raisins.
- I want to note: if the twisted dried fruit turned dry, dilute them with a little hot water, to make it more like jam. Combine the nuts with prunes.
- We'll do the test: beat the eggs well with sugar until smooth, then add the sour cream, soda, slaked with vinegar, and flour. If necessary, add flour to make the dough soft.
- Form 8 balls from the test.
- From each roll out a kind of flat cake, on which lay the stuffing, and roll up the roll. You should get 2 rolls with prunes and nuts, 3 rolls with raisins, and 3 rolls with dried apricots.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake rolls until golden brown.
- Then cool them and cut into small pieces.
- From sour cream and sugar, prepare a cream. To do this, simply beat it with a mixer or stir the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Take a deep container with a removable bottom (or just a deep bowl), cover it with a film. Well lubricate the film with a layer of sour cream, then lay the sliced pieces of rolls, pour over the sour cream, and so continue with all layers.
- Leave the cake in the fridge for 8 hours, then turn it over and get this kind of beauty. On the sides at the top decorate with whole walnuts.
Very nice looks a piece of this cake on a plate, and how delicious it is! Be sure to cook! And be sure to try the quick cake "Bird's Milk" and a cake in the frying pan "Minutka".
Enjoy your appetite from "I love cooking"!