Cake soufflé "Bird Milk" is a favorite classics. According to this recipe, the cake is extremely delicate and delicious. Checked repeatedly, and not just my family! You will be surprised how easy it is to cook!
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - half a cup;
- flour - half a cup;
- butter - 30 grams.
For a souffle:
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- gelatin - 30 grams (half a cup of water);
- condensed milk - 1 jar;
- butter - 120 grams;
- sugar - 60 grams.
- chocolate tiled - 3 pieces.
Cake soufflé "Bird's Milk". Step-by-step recipe
- First, soak the gelatin for 15 minutes in cold water.
- After the gelatin has swelled, add sugar to it, put it on the fire and stir it constantly. Once the sugar has dissolved, turn off the gas. Cool it down.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar.
- Flour is poured into eggs, gently mix.
- Pour the dough into a greased form.
- Bake for half an hour in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Finished biscuit cut into 2 parts.
- To prepare a souffle you need to separate the proteins from the yolks. We need only proteins.
- Whip the whites as best as possible. Then add the sugar gradually and continue to whisk. Must get a strong high foam.
- We take butter (slightly melted) and whisk with condensed milk.
- To the proteins we add gelatin and oil. All mixed with a mixer.
- Ready cakes grease with cream and clean in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Chocolate melted in a water bath. When it cools down, pour the cake to them and again put them in the refrigerator until the cream is completely frozen.
Cake soufflé "Bird's milk" will please your family! Prepare, you will not regret. Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious! And be sure to try the soufflé of sour cream and a tender soufflé of pumpkin.