The classic recipe for the Sneakers cake is simple enough even for a beginner mistress! The cake turns out delicious and very nutritious! The seductive taste of a stretching nougat in combination with caramel and nuts is the highlight of a nut cake. My family was delighted with its similarity with all the adored chocolate bar, and it was prepared exclusively from natural products. Lovers of sweets will appreciate the perfection of his captivating taste.
- salt - 2.5 grams;
- peanut peeled - 100 grams;
- of powdered sugar from 2,5 to 5 grams.
- cream 20% fat - 140 grams;
- sugar - 220 grams;
- glucose syrup (cook it yourself) - 250 grams;
- Milk is warm - 80 milliliters.
- sugar sand - 350 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- citric acid - 2 grams;
- soda - 1.5 grams.
- peanut butter - 63 grams;
- glucose syrup (we will prepare it ourselves) - 30 grams;
- powdered sugar - 330 grams;
- water - 60 milliliters;
- egg whites - 2 pieces;
- salt - 2 teaspoons.
- chocolate (any, but it is better to use dark) - 400 grams;
- 20% cream is 200 milliliters.
We also need 250 grams of peanut peeled.
And, of course - a culinary thermometer.
Cake "Snickers". Step-by-step recipe
- Under running water, we wash 250 grams of peanuts, we soak with a towel, dry it well. We cover the tray with parchment paper, pour out peanuts with one layer and send the oven, which we will preheat to 180 degrees. After 5 minutes we take out.
- We prepare a shape suitable for our cake (how to choose it correctly, look at the video under the recipe). Lubricate with oil and close with baking (or parchment) paper.
- While the nuts are in the oven, let's make the glucose syrup.
- In a saucepan (with a dense bottom and high sides) mix sugar, water and citric acid. With constant stirring, on a small fire, bring to a boil (the boiling point is measured with a thermometer - it should be 115C). Remove from heat, add soda and mix (quench reaction), until the bubbles disappear.
- To make butter from peanuts, fry the nuts in a frying pan (about 10 minutes) and use a blender to move. We pour to them one teaspoon of powdered sugar + half a teaspoon of salt. Shake for about 15 minutes until the condition of the cream. You can add a little vegetable oil to speed up the process.
- For a thick caramel we take about 225 grams of sugar, add 140 milliliters of cream and 80 milliliters of milk. Mix everything in a saucepan. Here we pour out 250 milliliters of the previously prepared syrup. Warm it over a little fire and stir it. We remove when the boiling point reaches 115.
- Nuts from the baking tray are poured into caramel, mixed and poured into a prepared form. Cool in cool water, in the sink (about 20 minutes).
- The secret of cooking nougat is to mix the powdered sugar (330 grams), 30 grams of syrup, water (60 milliliters) and heat it to 120 degrees. Blender we mix 2 proteins and at the same time pour the mass just received there. Pour a little salt (0.5 teaspoon), butter from peanuts and all this stir before getting a thick mass. The resulting nougat will be poured into a mold for nuts and caramel and cool in a sink with cold water.
- For complete cooling we send the form with the cake to the refrigerator.
- Cream-ganache is made as follows. We warm the cream, but do not boil it, and pour out the chocolate, which melts in 3-4 minutes. Beat the mixer and leave for 30 - 60 minutes to cool at room temperature.
- We take out our cake from the form, remove the parchment. On clean parchment pour the finished ganache (a small amount) and align with the length and width of the cake. We spread the cake from above and lubricate the top and the walls with chocolate.
- We remove the cake again in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
Incredibly sweet, tasty cake "Snickers" will pleasantly surprise and give unforgettable impressions to your relatives. It is ideal for both a holiday and a family tea party!
On "I love to cook" you will find a sea of recipes for delicious dishes prepared at home that will not leave your guests indifferent!