A very delicious biscuit chocolate cake "Poleno" will decorate any tea party. Delicate fragrant sponge cake, cream and nuts with glaze - the perfect combination, which simply excites our fantasies. And the original cake will cause a real stir at the festive table.
- egg - 4 pieces;
- flour - 80 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- starch - 1 tablespoon;
- cocoa - 3 tablespoons;
- powdered sugar - 140 grams;
- cognac - 1 tablespoon;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- cream 33% - 300 milliliters;
- walnuts - 100 grams.
- cream 15% - 200 milliliters;
- tile of dark chocolate.
Cake "Poleno". Step-by-step recipe
- Whisk the yolks with sugar.
- Mix flour with baking powder, cocoa and starch. Mix all this with whipped yolks.
- Whisk the proteins separately into a lush mass and gently add them to the dough.
- Cover the sides with parchment paper. Pour the dough onto it.
- Heat the oven to 170 ° C, send the cake there and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the finished cake to the board, then turn it over a damp towel and wrap it right with it for 5 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar, add cognac and optionally nuts. Lubricate the cake with cream, roll into a roll and send it to the refrigerator.
- Prepare the icing: heat the chocolate bar with cream.
- The glaze is ready, now you can take care of the design of the roll. Cut a small piece from the roll-it will be a stump, apply a lot of glaze and glue it to the log. Lubricate the whole roll with icing.
Send it to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve. And be sure to try the Napoleon cake in a frying pan and a diet cake that will not harm your figure.
Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious!