I'm a fan of old and proven recipes. Wherever I was, I like to collect from all over the world is the old recipes, I think they are much more natural and proven for sure. This is one of the legendary recipes for the cake "Bird's Milk" enticed me on the page of the YouTube. I want to tell you - this is magic! Even a cloud is heavier than this cake! It's just a miracle!
For the test:
- yolks - 7 pieces;
- a glass of flour;
- 100 grams of butter;
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- pinch of vanilla;
- a teaspoon of soda slaked vinegar (you can replace the baking powder).
For a souffle:
- 20 grams of gelatin;
- proteins - 7 pieces;
- a glass of sugar;
- Butter - 170 grams;
- condensed milk - 250 grams;
- citric acid at the tip of the knife.
- bitter chocolate - 150 grams;
- cream - 180 grams;
- sugar - 30 grams;
- oil - 30 grams.
Cake pigeon's milk". Step-by-step recipe
- As you already understood, judging by the ingredients, we need to separate the proteins from the yolks. Proteins will be used for souffle, and yolks - for dough.
- Proteins cool in the refrigerator.
- In the yolks, add sugar, vanilla, whisk to white. While whipping, add butter at room temperature.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder. If using soda, add directly to the dough. Add the flour to the yolks and butter. Knead the dough.
- Form the baking sheet with baking paper and lay out the dough. Smooth the dough over the entire surface.
- Send to the oven, preheated to 200 ° C, for 17-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, while baking cakes, pour gelatin 0.5 glass of water. Not with boiling water, but with water at room temperature. Leave gelatin before swelling.
- We check the readiness of the cake with a match - if dry, then ready. Get it out of their ovens and refrigerate.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare a souffle. To do this, whisk a soft butter to white with a mixer. Continue to beat whip the condensed milk. If desired, you can put a couple of tablespoons of the cream for decoration. Leave the cream at room temperature.
- Gelatin, which is already swollen, put in a pot and add to it 125 grams of sugar. Put on the fire and heat, not but bring to a boil - 60 degrees will be enough. And leave to cool down.
- Whisk the protein directly from the refrigerator whisk in a mixer until lush foam. Without stopping to beat, add 125 grams of sugar, citric acid on the tip of the knife and vanilla. Also, without stopping whipping, pour a thin stream of gelatin, which is slightly cooled.
- Reduce the speed of beating the mixer to medium and gradually add the cream that we prepared earlier.
- Separate the cake in half, this can be done with a knife or thread.
- We put one cake into a split form, in which we pre-baked, top half of the souffle, then the second cake and the top of the souffle left.
- Send the cake to the fridge for 1.5-2 hours.
- After the specified time, you can start making glaze: pour the cream into the pan, add the sugar, put on the fire, heat until the sugar dissolves completely.
- In the bowl, chop the bitter chocolate (or chocolate coins can), pour it over with hot cream. Stir until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Add the butter and rub until smooth for another 4-5 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the mold, pour the frost on it, cooled to 30 ° C, and distribute it evenly over the entire surface.
- The cake is sent to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Decorate with a pre-set cream at your discretion. Or you can just decorate with glaze. Fantasize!
Call the guests, relatives, relatives and treat the most delicious cake in the world "Bird's Milk"! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the cake "Bird's Milk" according to GOST and the most delicious recipe for the cake "Bird's Milk".