Cake "Miracle", or honey "Napoleon" - a favorite and insanely delicious cake, everyone loves it in my family, bake it on big holidays. "Miracle" - honey "Napoleon", but since childhood I have got used to this name, it is very tender and tasty. Try it once, you will want it again and again.
- egg - 1 piece;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 225 grams;
- sugar sand - ½ cup;
- condensed milk - 1 jar;
- flour - one and a half cups;
- soda - 1 teaspoon.
Cake "Miracle", or honey "Napoleon". Step-by-step recipe
- In one saucepan pour water, put on fire, put a smaller pan in it, put 1 egg, honey and 1 tablespoon of butter, sugar.
- All the ingredients are dissolved and thoroughly mixed until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- Add 1 teaspoon of soda (do not quench) and a half cup of flour (first 1 glass, then ½ cup) into a saucepan. All the mix well.
- The dough is divided into 6 parts, from each roll out thin cakes.
- Bake cakes in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- 200 grams of soft butter put into a bowl and carefully knocked. Then gradually add the condensed milk to the cream and continue to knock down (you can add nuts to the cream).
- Cool the skin and apply cream.
- Scraps, fragments of the cake chop the pin into a small crumb, mix with finely chopped nuts. Cover the top layer and the back of the cake with a cream and sprinkle with crumbs and nuts.
Stunning honey aroma, coming from the cakes, will not leave anyone indifferent. The cake should stand a day in a cool place, then the cakes will be soaked with cream and "Miracle", will be very gentle.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious! And next time we will prepare a cake "Monastic Hut" and Royal Cake.