To create a more festive atmosphere and show guests that the event is very important for you, bake home-made cake "Medovik" with cream-cream sour cream. The holiday at me always associates with aroma of citrus, therefore in this batch I suggest to add a peel of a lemon - its smell lifts mood and promotes good appetite. It is worth considering, the smaller the diameter of the cake, the higher you will get a dessert. You can decorate a honeycomb at your discretion, as a minimum, you can sprinkle it with crumbs from scraps of cakes, as well as crushed nuts. More elegant and elegant look decorations of their whipped cream or chocolate glaze. You must cook the honey on a homemade recipe beforehand. Although it can already be served after 4-5 hours, it is still better if it persists in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours. I'm sure you'll like it Step-by-step cooking of "Medovik" cake with lemon cream with a photo and you will bake this dessert more than once.
Ingredients for the cake "Medovik" with lemon cream
|Cream of 20%||300 g|
Step-by-step preparation of the cake "Medovik" with lemon cream with a photo
- Для приготовления теста, отмерьте 220 g сахара и взбейте их с яйцами.
- Добавьте 75 grams сливочного масла, мёд, коньяк и соду.
- Put a bowl of contents on the water bath. When the water starts to boil, reduce the heat and soak the liquid ingredients for 10 minutes. At this time, it is necessary to mix the egg mixture well, so that both the oil and sugar dissolve well.
- Remove from heat, add flour and mix dough. While it is hot, knead with a spoon and then with your hands.
- You should get a soft, and not dense dough, which does not stick to your hands.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts, form the balls. From the ball roll the dough into a circle, it can be cut, for example, in the shape of the lid from the pan, and roll out conveniently at once on the parchment.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake cakes until ruddy shade for 4-6 minutes.
- To make the cake not dry, soak it with the usual sweet tea, just add a lemon slice for flavor. Walk through a silicone brush dipped in tea on cakes - this will be enough.
- For the preparation of cream, rub the softened butter with sugar in a homogeneous mass.
- Gradually add the sour cream and continue to stir.
- On a fine grater, grate the lemon peel, mix and send to the fridge so that the cream is slightly thickened and soaked with a lemon scent.
- If you miss the cakes and immediately put them on each other, the cream may start to flow, so it is better to spread the cakes on the entire surface of the table and smear them with cream. After 30 minutes, collect the cake, combining all the cakes.
- Squash the scrap of the scraps of the cakes and sprinkle the crumbs of the sides and top of the cake with the honeycomb. Put in the fridge for 4 to 12 hours soak.
- Another secret for giving flavor to the flavor is put a sliced banana between the cakes.
Cake "Medovik" served for tea, cut into portions. Now your holiday will surely be a success. Bon Appetit!