I love fast recipes and without much trouble - these cakes "Bliss" always help me out. The preparation of pirozhenok taking into account the baking will take a maximum of 40 minutes, and the result is even more bliss - a real heavenly pleasure! Try it!
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- margarine - 150 grams;
- flour - 1,5-2 cups.
- condensed milk - 1 jar;
- peanuts (you can take any nuts) - 250 grams.
Cake "Bliss". Step-by-step recipe
- Margarine room temperature pounding with sugar and eggs.
- Add the flour and knead the dough, it should turn out soft and not too elastic.
- On the baking sheet, greased with butter, spread the dough, spreading the fingers in a form.
- Just put the nuts on the dough and pour all the condensed milk.
- Place in the oven at 180 ° C and leave until the dough blushes. This will take no more than 25 minutes.
We cut our big pie into small pirozhenki of any shape and serve it for tea. A surprisingly tasty and quick dessert. Have a nice tea from "I love cooking"! And be sure to try the "Komochke schastya" cake and the top-5 "Makaruna" pastry recipes.