Cinnamon and raisins make any pastry fragrant and appetizing. I suggest baking with this filling very delicious, yeast rolls on milk. They are lush, soft, bribe with their fabulous aroma, and for family tea drinking is a great option. They are baked quickly and simply, you can say, without any difficulties, and the result will pleasantly surprise you. Ready buns can be poured with a creamy glaze, so they will become even more delicious. I'll leave you a homemade glaze recipe, and if you want, cook too. You need to pour very little glaze on the prepared bun, but as you noticed, for such a sweet gravy you need to bake the buns exactly as shown in the photo, folding the strips of dough stuffed with rolls. Step-by-step preparation of rolls with raisins and cinnamon with a photo will help you just a couple of hours to bake flavored pastries for tea.
Ingredients for muffins with raisins and cinnamon
|Dry yeast||1 st.l.|
|Sugarная пудра||125 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of rolls with raisins and nuts with a photo
- Mix half of the sifted flour with the quick-acting yeast.
- Pour in warm milk, add softened butter and beaten egg. Do not forget to pour a pinch of salt.
- Stir until all the lumps are dissolved. Sprinkle the rest of the flour, knead the soft dough.
- Form a ball from the dough, cover with a food film and leave in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
- Place the dough on the work surface. Sprinkle the table with flour and roll a layer 0.5 cm thick.
- Melt the butter and use a silicone brush to grease the entire surface of the dough.
- Top with sugar mixed with cinnamon. Lastly, distribute the washed raisins all over the surface.
- The dough should be cut into strips about 4 cm wide.
- Roll every long strip with rolls. You can cut the dough immediately, and then cut into pieces and turn it upside down. Thanks to such curls, the glaze will better impregnate the bun.
- Allow the buns to stand for 10-12 minutes, then send to a preheated oven to 180-190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, vanillin and cream and pour it ready-made buns. To water glaze it is necessary on a plate.
Serve the buns warm or cooled to tea or milk. Bon Appetit!