I want to share a recipe with all the sweet tooth. I really like the sweet. Cakes, cakes, eclairs - lick your fingers. Dad often says that he would like to return to his childhood and try eclairs again in accordance with GOST. Especially for him, I learned how to make a brewed dough in accordance with GOST, and from it - eclairs with butter cream and chocolate fondant. Now I share this recipe with you, write it down!
For the custard batter:
- flour - 200 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- salt - 2 grams;
- water - 180 grams;
- eggs - 300 grams (yes, eggs need to be weighed, approximately 6-7 eggs will be released).
For oil cream:
- milk - 90 grams;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- sugar - 135 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- Butter - 160 grams;
- cognac - 1 tablespoon.
For chocolate fudge:
- black chocolate - 50 grams;
- butter - 20 grams.
Brewed dough in accordance with GOST. Eclairs with butter cream and chocolate fondant. Step-by-step cooking
- Turn on the oven to warm up to 220 degrees.
- Get the eggs out of the refrigerator so they become room temperature.
- Take a saucepan, pour water into it, add oil and 2 grams of salt. Put on the stove, stirring occasionally and waiting for the boil. We pour the sifted flour and, constantly stirring, keep it on fire until it becomes shiny and smooth. Collect it in one com.
- We remove the mass from the plate, shift it into a large container and leave it on the table to cool, for about 10 minutes.
- For the GOST test, we need 300 grams of eggs. They need to be weighed and added just that much.
- Beat the egg whisk until smooth.
- Pour a little bit of egg into the mixture with flour and mix well.
- The correct brewed dough should slide from the spatula in a triangle, stretch.
- We shift the dough into a tight package. Cut the corner 1 cm wide.
- We take the pan, cover it with baking paper and squeeze out strips of 10 centimeters at a distance of about 5 centimeters from each other, because the future eclairs will greatly increase in size.
- "Tails", which remain sticking out, you need to smooth with your finger moistened with water.
- We remove into the oven for 15 minutes. Bake at the middle level of the oven.
- After 15 minutes, you need to lower the temperature to 160 degrees and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- We make an oil cream. To do this, we separate the yolk from the protein. You can do this by breaking the egg into your hand and letting the protein through your fingers into one container, and putting the yolk into the other. Add milk to the yolk and mix until smooth.
- Strain the milk through a sieve, add sugar and vanilla sugar.
- We mix it. Put on a small fire and cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens. We remove the finished syrup from the heat and leave it on the table to completely cool.
- We take the butter and beat the mixer for about 2 minutes. Do not stop whipping, add one tablespoon of milk syrup, and in the end - cognac.
- Billets from the custard cut in half (along) and fill with cream, close the second half.
- Chocolate and butter should be melt in a water bath to a homogeneous mass.
- Finished chocolate fondant oil eclairs.
- We remove our yummy in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Our beautiful, very tasty eclairs are ready! Such a treat will be enjoyed by both children and adults. And knowing how to make such a brewed dough, you can cook many more different delicacies for your loved ones. Often visit us at "Very tasty", we will always find what to surprise you with! Bon Appetit!