Once I was fortunate enough to visit my grandmother's grandmother, who treated us with tea and custard "Daniela". I could barely restrain myself to stop at the third thing. Delicious custard cakes were hiding under the clouds of creamy cream, and on top, like a feather bed, lay a ripe strawberry. This is delicious! At that moment, I promised myself that I would definitely learn how to cook such homemade custard cakes. Grandmother willingly shared a simple recipe, and I share with you.
- milk cow - 0.25 liters;
- butter - eighty grams;
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 180 grams;
- eggs of chicken - five pieces;
- salt - one pinch.
- cream fat (at least 30%) - 0.4 liters;
- sugar sand - 180 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- kiwi - 2 pieces;
- Strawberry fresh - 20 pieces.
The custard cakes "Daniela". Step-by-step recipe
- We put the saucepan or pot on the stove, pour fresh milk, throw a pinch of salt, 80 grams of butter and let it boil. The oil must completely melt.
- In a boiling milk and oil mixture, pour out the wheat flour and thoroughly knead it until the dough is collected in the cake and begins to peel off the pan.
- Remove the saucepan from the fire and let the dough cool down a few minutes.
- Then in turn, we enter into the dough two eggs. The dough should be well kneaded all the time with a wooden spoon. To facilitate and accelerate this process, you can use the dough mixer.
- When the mass becomes uniform, we send it to the refrigerator for 10 minutes - for cooling.
- Then, with constant stirring, add three more eggs.
- Dough for brewed cakes should not turn out to be too thick, viscous and smooth.
- Baking tray for homemade custard pastry is greased with butter.
- The dough is placed in a confectioner's bag with a thin nozzle.
- We put small cakes in the form of snails on a baking tray. From this quantity of ingredients, I get 20 brewed cakes.
- We send it to the oven, heated to 200 degrees, bake for 30 minutes.
- At the end of this time, do not rush to remove the pan immediately. In this case, the cakes will settle. It is necessary to open the oven door and leave the cakes for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then take the cakes and let the time cool down completely.
- In the meantime, let's prepare a cream.
- In a deep bowl, pour out the cream, add vanilla sugar, sugar sand and beat the mixer until a very lush and fairly dense cream is obtained.
- We shift the cream into a pastry bag and cover them with custard pastries.
- Each cake is decorated with a strawberry and a slice of kiwi. On request, you can use other berries: for example, raspberry, black currant.
Very tasty custard "Daniela" ready for use. Traditionally they are served for tea or fragrant coffee. Despite the simple recipe, cakes are very delicate, light, moderately sweet. The team of the site "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite.