Your children love biscuit figurines, but are you afraid and worried that they have a lot of dyes and preservatives? Today I will tell you how to prepare a large "Mishka Barni" with a dairy filling. Delicious pets for your children are incomparably more useful and cheaper than shopping. Prepare such "bears" is simple. Ruddy, big "Bear Barney" with milk filling and chocolate paws is getting to fame. Do not have time to look back, as your children pull the cake out of the plate without leaving a piece. Let's cook !?
- sugar - 200 grams;
- milk powder - 50 grams;
- flour - 150 grams;
- cream - 150 grams;
- cornstarch - 50 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- baking powder - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- vanilla - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cocoa - 1 teaspoon;
- condensed milk - 180 grams.
Big "Bear Barney" with a dairy filling. Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare a bowl. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the milk powder.
- Add corn starch. Starch can be replaced by the same flour. Starch is added in order for the biscuit to be porous and not to crumble when sliced. Optionally, you can not add it.
- Add vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- All this is mixed with a whisk to ensure that all ingredients are mixed and there are no lumps.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. They should be fresh and pre-washed. Add sugar and beat well again. Sugar should completely dissolve. You should get a very dense, airy, thick mass.
- In small portions, add a dry mixture to the egg-sugar foam. Mix thoroughly with spatula. And, it is better to do it slowly, so as not to spoil the airiness of the dough.
- In a water bath, melt the butter. Add it to the resulting dough. Mix again.
- Now you need to cook some dark dough. We need it to separate the "Barney Bears" paws. To do this, pour a little dough into the bowl and add a spoonful of cocoa powder. Stir.
- Prepare a form for the big Bears Bear. Lubricate it well with butter. Otherwise, our biscuit "Barney" can stick to the form.
- First, carefully pour the chocolate dough out of the cocoa into the mold's paws. Then fill the rest with a white dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, send the "bear" to bake for 40-45 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can go to the filling. Beat the fat cream with a mixer. It is very important that they are cold. When they thickened, do not stop whipping, add the condensed milk. And keep whipping. The cream will thicken very well and become dense and gentle: it depends on the quality of the cream.
- Council. For the preparation of cream, it is better to use cream made by yourself: see the recipe for cream of any fat content on our website "Very tasty"
- If your cream does not thicken, add mascarpone cheese or a thickener for cream.
- Transfer the cream into the pastry bag. "Mishka" get out of the oven, remove it from the mold, let it cool down well. When the biscuit cools, make a large knife cut.
- Fill the middle of the big "bear" with cream. Squeezing the edge of the biscuit, remove the excess cream.
This "bear" is more delicious than in the store! And the children will want to help you also: they will also be interested in preparing such dairy "Barni" houses. Delicious, soft biscuit with a delicate milk filling just melts in the mouth. Cook together with us on the site "Very tasty". Bon Appetit!