Would you like me to teach you how to prepare bagels with cottage cheese from yeast dough? Bagels are made delicious and very tasty, such that they simply melt in the mouth. The recipe for this yeast bake is simple, even the beginner mistress will master it. Yeast rolls with cottage cheese is such a universal recipe that they can be baked every day. Well, now, remember or write down the recipe for bagels from yeast dough.
- one chicken yolk;
- butter - 40 grams;
- two chicken eggs;
- Wheat flour - 280 grams;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- dry yeast - 3 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- sugar - four tablespoons;
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- a little vegetable oil;
- milk - 150 milliliters.
Bagels with cottage cheese from yeast dough. Step-by-step recipe
- Dry yeast is put into the bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar to them and mix everything.
- Milk put on the stove and lightly warmed.
- Warm the warm milk to the yeast and mix it with a whisk. Let's stand for 10 minutes.
- We break an egg, salt it and pour sugar (two tablespoons). Beat with a fork or whisk, as you like.
- Pour into the milk beaten egg.
- Once again, everything is mixed.
- Butter the butter, so that it becomes liquid and let it cool.
- In a bowl, in which we will knead the dough, we pour out the sifted flour.
- In the middle we make a hole and pour milk into it with sugar and yeast.
- Using a spoon, knead the dough.
- When all the products are joined together, we begin to pour in a little ostyvshoe oil.
- The dough is kneaded until it lags behind the sides of the bowl, about 10-15 minutes.
- Hand dipping in sunflower oil, then the dough will not stick to your hands.
- We lubricate the bowl with oil and dip it into a round, kneaded dough.
- Cover the dough with a towel and let it come up. This will take about an hour and a half.
- Cottage cheese grind through a sieve and add to it the remaining sugar, yolk and vanilla. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Dough put on a board, sprinkled with flour and divide it in half.
- Each part of the test is made round, covered with a napkin and give another 10 minutes.
- Each part of the test is rolled out and divided into five identical triangles, the base of which should be 12 cm.
- In the base of the test, lay out a teaspoon with a slice of curd mass.
- The dough is rolled into a bagel, starting from the wide part. The edges of the bagels are fixed so that it does not turn around and the curd filling does not fall out of it.
- We put the bagels on a baking sheet, which was covered with parchment.
- Cover with a film and give them another 30-40 minutes.
- We beat the remaining egg and smear the croissants.
- We put the baking in the oven, heated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cooled rogaliki with cottage cheese sprinkled with powdered sugar and served to the table. To such bagels, a delicious aromatic tea is suitable. Cook with love for your family. Invite your friends to visit and be sure to share with them a recipe for tasty yeast rolls with cottage cheese. And do not forget to visit the site "Very tasty", you are waiting for new recipes. Have a nice tea!
The video belongs to Olga Shobutinskaya