Children's sweet joy: awesome curd biscuits - prepared in a matter of minutes. Homemade cookies for children (and adults) are obtained by this recipe tender, fragrant and very tasty. Even if children do not like cottage cheese very much, they will tuck into such delicious cookies for both cheeks. Want to diversify the nutrition of your baby? Then join me, and to help you can call the older children: they are happy to participate in this process. Cookies from cottage cheese can be made the most diverse, using beautiful molds.
- 200 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 200-250 grams of flour;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- 0.5 grams of vanillin;
- vegetable oil for lubrication.
Awesome curd biscuits. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep bowl we spread cottage cheese (it is allowed to use cottage cheese of any fat content).
- There we send butter (directly from the refrigerator). We knead it (very carefully) with a fork, until the products are completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, baking powder and vanillin.
- Pour the loose products into a bowl of cottage cheese. Mix well.
- We introduce into the bowl with the curd mass flour: gradually, in small portions, each time stirring with clean hands.
- Flours can go away more, and less. It all depends on what type of cottage cheese you use: more or less moisture.
- Sprinkle the table with flour and continue kneading the dough on the table (we knead it with our hands). We pour the flour on need.
- The dough for homemade cookies should turn out to be elastic and not quite soft.
- We remove the ready dough for children's cookies in a plastic bag, close and clean for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- We cover the baking tray with parchment paper, lubricate it with a silicone brush with vegetable oil.
- After two hours had passed, and we took out the dough from the refrigerator, we rolled it into a layer 2-3 mm thick.
- A mold, a glass or a glass cut out billets for biscuits.
- We collect the scraps, form the ball, roll it out again and cut out the curd pastry.
- We spread the finished cookies for the children on the baking sheet, leaving the distance.
- We put in a preheated oven to 200 degrees, bake for 15-20 minutes.
My family simply adores this amazingly soft and friable cookies. And I love to cook it: the simplest line-up, nothing superfluous, and in time - just a few minutes. Very much more of my recipes and videos you can see on the site "Very tasty." Bon Appetit.