As a delicious souvenir for guests, in our family we often bake a stunned chocolate-mint biscuit "Shokomyatki." It looks simply amazing: very beautiful and unusual. In addition, it has an original chocolate-mint flavor. Three-layer cookies combine a delicate creamy layer, a bitterish pleasant chocolate shade and a refreshing mint flavor. Such a combination will delight anyone who tries the original cookies "Chocolates".
- cocoa powder -3 tablespoons;
- margarine - 180 grams;
- leaves of fresh mint - 20 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- Vanillin or vanilla extract - to taste;
- whole-grain flour - 400 grams;
- granulated sugar - 200 grams;
- baking powder for the test -1 teaspoon.
Awesome chocolate-mint biscuits "Chocolates". Step-by-step recipe
- To the margarine, softened to room temperature, add 150 grams of granulated sugar and rub it.
- Council. To prepare mint-chocolate biscuits, you can use both margarine and butter.
- We add two eggs into the sugar-egg mixture and grind it with a corolla.
- We sift the flour through a sieve, and gradually introduce to the liquid components of a fragrant biscuit, chocolate-peppermint. If the amount of flour indicated in the recipe seems small to you, then add more. The dough should be left at hand.
- Pour a teaspoon of baking powder and add vanillin or vanilla extract to taste, mix the dough well.
- We divide the dough into three equal parts.
- In one of the parts, add cocoa powder, mix well. It will turn brown and chocolate taste.
- Leaves of mint should be touched, washed well and dried. Add the remaining sugar to the mint leaves and, with the help of a blender, cut the peppermint into a puree state.
- Mint mashed potatoes are sent to one of the pieces of pastry for the "Chocomätki" cookie.
- Council. Mint puree will make the dough lighter, so you need to add a little more sifted flour.
- Roll each layer of dough, and we have three: brown, green and light - in the layer, about 25 by 25 centimeters in size. You can make blanks from parchment paper, and roll out dough on them.
- Fold in turn: first a light layer of dough, on top of it (without parchment) is brown, and then a green layer. We fold the three-layer dough for biscuits with mint leaves in a roll and send it to the freezer for fifteen minutes.
- When the dough freezes well, gently cut it into pieces: about half a centimeter.
- The pan is covered with parchment and we spread our chocolate-mint biscuits "Shokomyatki", we send it to the oven for twenty minutes. We bake at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Very flavorful, tasty and unusually beautiful biscuits can be served with tea, milk or coffee. Come to our site "Very tasty": and scoop up a lot of interesting and unusual, but very simple recipes. Cook with us, cook with pleasure.