What can be more delicious than fragrant home-made baked goods is only apple charlotte, which we will cook today in an unusual way. Prepare to get a new dose of culinary skills from "I Love to Cook", because you will learn how to cook an exclusive super-delicious pie, which only you can make.
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 11 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 1,5 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - at the tip of the knife;
- butter - 75 grams;
- flour - 400 grams.
- apples - 600 grams;
- brown sugar - 50 grams;
- cinnamon - 1/4 tablespoon;
- sunflower oil.
Detachable apple charlotte. Step-by-step recipe
- Warm the milk and dissolve in it yeast, sugar, salt. Add sour cream, egg and butter pre-melted. Mix.
- Slowly pour in the flour, knead the dough.
- We leave in the heat for half an hour.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Sugar for the filling mix with cinnamon and every piece of apple from both sides to roll in this mixture.
- When the dough has approached, we roll it into a layer a little less than one centimeter thick.
- Cut the circles. On each of them we put a piece of apple and tear it. So do with each circle.
- We spread it on the baked paper and the greased form and fill it. Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon that is left.
- We put in a warm place again for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake our charlotte for 25-30 minutes, until it becomes red.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- The pie is ready!
A detachable apple charlotte is wonderfully suitable for the reception of the most expensive guests, because it has an air test and a delicate taste! And be sure to try a charlotte with caramelized pears and an air apple charlotte.