My family simply adores the sweet, and every time I have to find new recipes to pamper them with something delicious for dessert. An excellent cake with ice cream flavor and without baking is the most delicious dessert I have ever cooked. The recipe for a cake with the taste of ice cream is very light, the dessert teaches superficially delicious and believe: you have not yet eaten such a yummy one hundred percent. Cake with the taste of ice cream, as always, cook at home: after all, homemade pastries are much more delicious than purchased. And the most interesting: a homemade cake with a taste of ice cream is prepared without baking. He took everything, mixed it and cooked it. Take your notebooks, and I'll tell you how to make a cake with ice cream flavor.
- 300 grams of biscuits;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 4 tablespoons of milk;
- 4-5 tablespoons of condensed milk;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of soft cottage cheese;
- 200 grams of non-chopped pistachios.
Cream for cake:
- 200-250 milliliters of condensed milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons corn starch;
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar;
- 400 milliliters of milk + 100 milliliters of milk;
- 20 grams of gelatin;
- 200 grams of soft cottage cheese.
Excellent cake with ice cream flavor and without baking. Step-by-step recipe
- Sweet biscuits need to be ground into a crumb. Do it best in a blender or grate it. It's long, but the crackers will turn out the way we need.
- In the crumb of crackers add condensed milk, softened butter and soft cottage cheese. Again, whisk with a blender or simply mix it with a spoon until smooth.
- The mass of crackers and oil is divided into two parts.
- In one part, add cocoa, milk and mix.
- In the second part we add pistachios, which are pre-cleaned. Pistachios can be replaced by any other nuts. Once again, we crush everything to pieces.
- From our two parts of soft crumb we roll balls. They should be the same in size: approximately, with a walnut.
- On the dish, which will serve a cake, we put a circle from the split form, at its height we cut out the parchment and lubricate it with refined sunflower oil, we attach it around the diameter of the detachable circle.
- In the middle we spread the balls, alternating them in colors. Spread the balls tightly to each other.
- Shape with balls sent to the refrigerator.
- At this time, prepare the cream. In the saucepan pour gelatin and pour milk into it. Stir and let it swell.
- In another bowl, drive in eggs, add vanillin and cornstarch. If there is no corn, then it can be replaced with potato.
- We add milk and mix, so that there are no lumps. Sugar is not added to the cream.
- We put the pan on the fire, above the average. But as soon as steam appears on the surface of the cream, the fire on the stove is reduced to a minimum. Cream give a good thickening and do not forget to stir it all the time.
- Hot cream is transferred to a bowl and we add gelatin there, which we put a little earlier to swell.
- Mix the cream with a mixer and add the condensed milk to it. Cream again whisk.
- Now it's time to add soft curd. And once again, all beat well with a mixer.
- The fourth part of the cream is put aside for decoration and put in the refrigerator: about twenty minutes.
- In the form with balls pour out our cream, directly from above. And we send the cake to the fridge so that the cream gets a little gripped.
- We get our cake from the refrigerator and decorate it with a cream, which we specially set aside. You can decorate with a pastry syringe or a trimmed kulechka.
- We send the cake to the refrigerator for at least three hours, even better: at night.
Well, our excellent homemade ice-cream cake, which we cooked without baking, is on the table. If desired, it can be sprinkled on top of cocoa or grated chocolate. Notice how chic it looks on the cut. I simply do not have words: what a beauty it turned out. A delicious, then what! Be sure to visit the site "Very tasty": you will find many unusual recipes for desserts. Bon Appetit!