Look, what beauty - just do not convey in words! An amazing curd-strawberry dessert will bring a lot of pleasure to you and your family. Delicate and pleasant to taste delicacy is prepared simply simple - for the joy of us, sweet tooth. The divine taste of curd dessert just makes you crazy. Delicious! Preparing a deliciously delicious dessert with strawberries and cottage cheese will be even a beginner in cooking. You will need only 10 minutes for cooking and four simple ingredients: a minimum of products and a maximum of pleasure. Be sure to try it!
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- berries of fresh strawberries - 300 grams;
- sour cream - 70 grams;
- sugar (honey) - 100 grams.
Amazing curd-strawberry dessert. Step-by-step recipe
- For a deliciously delicious dessert, fresh strawberries are washed and dried (for this I use disposable kitchen towels).
- From the whole strawberry we separate about 50-70 grams of berries and transfer them to another container. We will use these berries during the decoration of the curd-strawberry dessert.
- We take a large capacity and shift into it cottage cheese (according to the recipe), sugar and sour cream. During the preparation of this dessert I really like to use cottage cheese and home-made sour cream, but also the purchase will do the same.
- Tip: if you want, you can replace sugar with honey. I made a curd dessert with honey - it's very tasty.
- We rub cottage cheese with sour cream and sugar until homogeneity: with the help of a mixer with a multifunction nozzle.
- To the cottage cheese mass, add the prepared strawberry berries, and again all the whiskings until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We put the finished dessert on kremankam.
- Strawberry to decorate the dessert cut into quarters.
- Sprinkle the dessert with diced strawberries.
- Tip: the curd-strawberry dessert can be decorated not only with strawberries, but sprinkled with cinnamon or powdered sugar. Be creative and decorate the dessert at your own discretion.
- A marvelous curd-strawberry dessert is served on the table.
To cook a stunningly delicious dessert with strawberries you will spend a minimum of time, and charming croissants with a piquant dessert will appear on your table. It's not just tasty - it's divinely delicious. Sometimes I make this dessert in layers: I initially spread the curd mass without adding strawberries, and then with strawberries. It turns out to be original and beautiful. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant stay in your close circle. Cook with love!